The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Reyansh Software and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
It is our humble request that you please go through the Terms and conditions carefully as it is applying to the use of the site and other web applications for creative site. .
Terms of Payment
Quotes which are provided to the clients are valid for at least 30 days only from the date of issue of it. The payment pattern for our clients are mentioned below-
- 35% -at the time when project is signed off. We would start working on the project once the payment is received at our end.
- 35%- After the design is approved from client.
- 30%-which is final would be invoiced prior to completion and should ensure that it is paid before the site goes live into the market.
- Once the project is deployed would request to get the final funds released.
- 50% at the time of signing off the project. Work would start when payment is received at out end.
- Final and ultimate payment of 50% should be invoiced prior to the completion of site and paid before the site is live.
- After deployment of the project the final amount would be released.
Refunds or Cancellation of Project
- Once design work is signed off before the build of the site, all fees are recommended to be paid in due course, and no cancellation of orders would be accepted due to which all payments need to be made.
- Fees which are charged on the prepay basis are non refundable.
- If there is any client who contravenes the terms and conditions of Reyansh Software, We reserve the right of terminating services immediately without any refunds.
- In case of termination of the website due to expiry or cancellation, we ensure that we can re-install the website within the 12 months with specified cost of 30% amount. But in this case, client should have the backup of the running site at their end.
- All the request with respect to cancellation would be accepted in writing. Few services which does includes eShop website, SEO, PPC would be requiring a cancellation form which should be signed which could be requested from the administrative team. We would be requiring 30 days notice.
After the advance payment, If the project gets cancelled
- Before homepage designing started 100% amount will be refunded.
- Once the homepage designing has been initiated 20% of the advance paid will be deducted as man power cost rest 80% of the amount will be returned.
- After homepage completion, 50% of the advance will be refunded
- After GUI/Inside pages of the site has been started or completed, No refund will be made.
- No refunds will be there for the approved milestones.
Out of scope updates
With respect to any changes on the development of the project, or if the client engages us on materials and time basis, all work would be undertaken into the accordance of the hourly rates.